POST 6

 

I really arrived at the university without knowing any English, really the most basic thing there is in the matter. Well, throughout my life, in all the schools I've been to, the English they taught was very basic, or they had problems with the teachers. It was only in the last years of middle school that I had a good teacher, but I already had a bad base of English and I no longer understood much of what was spoken or it was difficult for me to understand.

As not everything can always be positive, because my English is quite insufficient, the subject has been too difficult for me. I have had to go through all the stages that there are in the university, in addition to the great frustration that I always feel when I have classes and I don't understand almost anything they talk about, it is the subject that frustrates me the most. But not everything can be negative friends !! Also, with enough effort I have been able to learn quite a bit of this language, or at least recognize more words than I knew before.

What I find most difficult about this language is everything related to the auditory, when someone is speaking I understand almost nothing, to say absolutely nothing, that is definitely what angers me the most, obviously I pay all the attention possible to be able to understand some words and being able to grasp the general of what is meant. Since I am not able to understand what I am hearing, I cannot formulate a good answer.

But I am not a total failure !! With written texts I handle myself much better, so what I do is watch series in English so that I can learn more words and improve my hearing somewhat.

I think that blogging has been the most entertaining thing this year, being able to read the different experiences of my colleagues regarding different issues fascinated me, and I think that by doing something entertaining increases a person's desire to learn.

That's all for today…

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela! I understand the feeling that you described. Keep going, as time goes by and having contact with the language, it becomes more familiar. Nice post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Daniela! It's never too late to learn! I am very happy for your progress. Encourage!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Daniela! Watch series in english it's a very helpful and funny way to learn english!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Daniela! Don't give up, remember that "practice makes perfect" See u :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5

POST 1

POST 4