POST 1
All my life I have been impressed by only one country in particular. It's not that I don't like other places, as there are many countries that I would also like to visit during my life, such as Italy, Japan, Ireland, etc. As they have beautiful landscapes or a fascinating history and culture, each of the Australian cities, including their towns, have a special charm and unique characteristics.
I think it is a country that has a complete place, impressive landscapes that are not found in any other part of the world, a variety of impressive animals, in addition to being listed as one of the places with the best quality of life.
More than going to study or work there, I would like to go for some time to travel and explore it, have many adventures in the tropical jungle that it has, which is one of the ancient ones that exist or know its more than 100 beaches.
I hope one day to go and have adventures in this great country, and that you too will like it.I love Australia.
Hi Daniela! I think Australia is amazing, but it scares me a little bit by the diversity of animals that live there! haha
ResponderEliminar