Hello everyone today!
Here a new blog
What I have liked to do the most throughout my life has been cooking, all kinds of dishes, from sweet
dishes to savory dishes, but what I like to do the most are desserts. My dream would be to have a
pastry shop and dedicate myself to that. Unfortunately, emerging here in Chile costs a lot, so I've always
had in mind having a career and a complementary future with cooking.
What most caught my attention when choosing was architecture because that is what I am studying,
in order to be an architect and practice as such in the future. Although in the beginning I had risked
choosing my career, I have learned to appreciate it. Even over time I have come to realize new things
that I like, such as the whole story behind ancient architecture. I think that things with a great history
behind many years have to be appreciated much more than new things. This is what I would like to
dedicate myself to during my life, to investigate to people all the history behind places that are
abandoned and are not appreciated.
All it takes is being persistent and loving what you are doing to achieve it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario