post 2

Holidays
One of the best trips I have made with my family was when we went south by car, it was the first time
 we did something different, because we always went to the same beaches that are nearby, and that time
 we went south to explore.
First we traveled to Chillan, we went to stay in the country, I think it was one of the best experiences
 I have had, because one lives an impressive change, from having all the comforts of home, to being
 without a bathroom, with animals around, in the middle of only land and without connection, it is 
something very surprising. The landscapes are extraordinary, being in the middle of only nature and 
without an internet connection, I think it was fantastic. After that we visit several waterfalls, lakes and
 beaches in the sector.
Despite not being one of the trips with the most beautiful places that I have visited, I think it was the
 best experience I have had because it was together with my family, since the other trips have simply 
been with known people.
I think it was an experience that I do not regret having lived, since it makes one appreciate in a better
 way what one has.

  


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5

POST 1

POST 4